Gundersen Health System’s new hospital
When building new or remodeling existing space, sustainability opportunities exist in everything from energy efficiency and using renewable energy to building with environmentally friendly materials to recycling construction waste.
Being thoughtful from the start of design can help prevent past environmental practices from showing up in your new facility. In fact, 75 percent of a building’s life-cycle costs are committed in the design phase, so it is important to get it right the first time.
How can Gundersen Envision help you?
We can help you find the hidden sustainability opportunities that exist when designing a new building or remodeling.
Why is Gundersen Envision qualified to help you?
Gundersen Health System recently completed several major building projects on our main campus, including a new hospital. Some of our notable achievements in building design include:
- Energy efficiency in the top 1 percent for hospitals in the Midwest.
- Construction recycling and reuse rates exceeding 93 percent.
- Multiple LEED-certified facilities.
- Use of internal standards for energy efficient design on a variety of new construction and renovation project.
- Experience with benchmarking facility performance.
More about building design
- Commissioning – Gundersen case studies
- Design standards
- Energy performance targets
- LEED certification – Gundersen case studies
Contact Envision at email@example.com for more information.