Oktoberfest is here and there’s many ways you can celebrate it in an eco-friendly manner. Check out a few tips below:
– Buy festival themed goodies from a local bakery or try making them yourself.
– Traveling in a group to the festival? Consider carpooling or walking to save on fuel and costs.
– If you plan to dress up, try looking for outfits at a local secondhand shop or get creative and make it yourself!
– Go local by purchasing beverages and foods from local restaurants versus big box stores or fast food chains.
– Consider hosting your own Oktoberfest party at home and invite a few friends and family members to save on fuel and costs.
Always remember to travel in groups and make sure to have a designated driver assigned if needed. Happy Oktoberfesting!