Are you interested in reducing EUI and GHG at your facility? Envision’s energy consultants can help you identify and prioritize energy efficiency opportunities beyond the “low-hanging fruit.”
Our consulting services include:
Energy efficiency improvement (especially healthcare facilities)
- Base lining and benchmarking facility performance
- Lean “kaizen” events to launch an energy management program
- Common sources of energy waste
- Validating improvements with measurement systems
Renewable energy project development (from an “owner’s” perspective)
- Best technology choices for a particular geography (i.e. wind, solar, biogas, biomass, geoexchange, hydro, etc.)
- Site selection tradeoffs
- Feedstock considerations
- Permitting challenges
- Available Incentives
- Financial business case development and modeling
- Contract considerations for equipment supply, construction, and operation
- Operations and maintenance considerations
Project case studies
- Commercial wind projects
- Landfill biogas combined heat and power project
- Dairy manure anaerobic digester projects
- Biomass (woodchip) boiler with backpressure steam turbine (co-generation)
- Geoexchange (ground source) heat pump
- Heat recovery chiller
- Solar hot water systems
- Solar photovoltaic system
Why choose Envision to help you?
Gundersen Health System has set the standard for sustainability—from an innovative recycling and waste management program to a robust energy conservation program to innovative partnerships for renewable energy projects.
We achieved our first days of energy independence, becoming the first health system in the nation to attain the distinction.
Our specific sustainability plans turn good intentions and “green” theory into action, and we can show you how.
For more information or to talk to a consultant, email email@example.com or call toll-free (855) 669-1653.