At Gundersen, we try to reduce the amount of paper we consume daily by unsubscribing from unwanted junk mail and switching to digital file formats. We ask you to join us this Earth Day in our pursuit. Here are some easy ways to limit how much paper you use at home and, ultimately, pave the way to a paperless lifestyle:
• Paper or plastic? How about neither! Bring a reusable bag when grocery shopping.
• Forget notebooks and use the Notes app on your phone instead.
• Ditch your paper calendar for a reusable dry erase one.
• Pay your bills digitally.
• Unsubscribe from unsolicited mail.
• Use online payment services like Venmo instead of sending checks or money in the mail.
• Compile digital files of your important documents like family members’ medical history, educational accolades, etc.
• Schedule self-audits.
• Save everything to a hard drive.
For more eco-friendly tips and ideas, check out the Envision® blog at gundersenenvision.org. Happy Earth Day!